As we look forward to returning to work with your schools and your students, we’d like to make you aware of the steps we normally take to ensure a healthy and sanitary environment. We’d also like to assure you that we will also meticulously follow any suggestions made as we all begin to recirculate socially.
We will continue to:
- Teach and review food safety and hygiene practices at each class.
- Sanitize food contact surfaces before and after class.
- Utilize hand washing and/or the use of hand sanitizer,
- before food handling
- after use of restroom
- after coughing or sneezing
- after touching anything not related to the task at hand, (tying shoe for example)
- Require glove use when necessary.
If necessary, we are prepared to require the use of face masks, and adjust the distance between participants.